Saturday 2 January 2010

New year, new ideas

Laying in bed this morning I was reading Webdesigner Depot "The Most Popular Posts of 2009" and it's made me want to play more with web design and development. (Almost as if my new years resolutions are taking care of themselves) (I wish)

I already have a domain name (www.turbogeek421.me) that at the moment redirects to... here. I could add some web hosting to it and start playing, but as always, the issue of time, money and worry of nothing of interest to share all try to hold me back. But then again, anyone who follows me on twitter knows that I don't have a great problem with saying things that are of no interest to the masses.

Maybe I should just start with playing around with this blog template, it is a bit plain at the moment.

M


PS - Happy new year everyone

1 comment:

  1. Here's a little link I quite like to Webby Design skills http://24ways.org/. I'd like to learn how to design better too. I find I'm better at code, and then just leave the prettiness up to the masters.

    ReplyDelete