Wednesday 24 March 2010

A deeper look into Rock Band

So, after my blog post about my Guitar Hero frustration, I decided to look more into Rock Band.


I particular the DLC, and oh my Dog!
  • "Gasoline" by Audioslave
  • "So Cold" by Breaking Benjamin
  • "Let Forever Be" by The Chemical Brothers
  • "Stupify", "Meaning of Life",  "The Game", "Voices" and more by Disturbed
  • "We Care a Lot" by Faith No More
  • "The Colour and the Shape" album and other random tracks by Foo Fighters
  • "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack
  • The ENTIRE "Dr. Feelgood" album and 3 tracks from "Saints of Los Angeles" by Mötley Crüe!!
  • "Hysteria" by Muse
  • "Capital G" plus others by Nine Inch Nails
  • Nirvana
  • The Offspring
  • Pearl Jam
  • Queens of the Stone Age
  • Rage Against The Machine
  • "Blood Sugar Sex Magic" (album) by Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Rob Zombie
  • Rush
  • Sixx:A.M.
  • SlipKnot
  • Spinal Tap (!!!)
  • "Texas Flood" (album) by Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble
  • Tenacious D
Why has I been so blind?!

Now, if only Rock Band had 5 pad drum tracks and it would be perfect!



M

No comments:

Post a Comment