Friday 18 September 2009

A note to Londoners on double decker buses

THERE'S MORE ROOM UPSTAIRS!!!


Yesterday I got on the bus on the way home, as I do, and it was jam packed with people. I was the last one on and nearly got caught in the doors. This is nothing new, buses can get packed and people have to perform world class balancing acts while grabbing hold of the most solid prop as possible to keep themselves from leaning on everyone else and creating a big heap on the floor.

This I can handle. What I don't appreciate is when the lower deck is completely packed, you get to the first stop, some people get off, creating space to move, you head to the upper deck, and what do you find? About 15 empty seats!!

Needless to say I took full advantage of this, grabbed a seat and watched the rest of the world go by.

The weekday commute, gotta love it.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment