Friday 4 September 2009

Mary Mary and many more

This morning on the train to work I finished the latest in my journey's with Alex Cross, a character created by James Patterson that I do care a lot about.

Started on 3 days ago it made me realise how quickly I absorb books, (especially compared to this time 5 years ago!) and how I don't want to forget them. So from now on I will try to log all books I read here.

While I'm at it, I might as well try and list the ones I have read (that I can remember). This should be fun.

Right, let's see now...

  • Stephen King
  • The Shinning
  • Cell
  • The Dark Tower series - 1 - The Gunslinger
  • The Dark Tower series - 2 - The Drawing of the Three
  • The Dark Tower series - 3 - The Waste Lands
  • The Dark Tower series - 4 - Wizard and Glass
  • The Dark Tower series - 5 - Wolves of the Calla
  • The Dark Tower series - 6 - Song of Susannah
  • The Dark Tower series - 7 - The Dark Tower
  • The Stand
  • J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  • Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
  • The Tales of Beedle the Bard
  • Ben Elton
  • Dead Famous
  • Popcorn
  • Blast from the Past
  • Past Mortem
  • Chart Throb
  • Blind Faith
  • James Patterson
  • (Alex Cross) - Along Came A Spider
  • (Alex Cross) - Kiss The Girls
  • (Alex Cross) - Jack & Jill
  • (Alex Cross) - Cat and Mouse
  • (Alex Cross) - Pop Goes the Weasel
  • (Alex Cross) - Roses are Red
  • (Alex Cross) - Violets are Blue
  • (Alex Cross) - Four Blind Mice
  • (Alex Cross) - The Big Bad Wolf
  • (Alex Cross) - London Bridges
  • (Alex Cross) - Mary, Mary
  • George Orwell
  • 1984
  • James St James
  • Disco Bloodbath
  • Luke Rhinehart
  • The Dice Man
There are bound to be more that I suddenly remember or get reminded of, and I might add them in at a later date. In the meantime, I'll be getting on with my next book... but what shall it be? The next Alex Cross? American Psycho? Back to the Dark Tower? Decisions, decisions...

M

1 comment:

  1. I want to get round to reading the dark tower series at some point, i was give two of the books but i cant read them untill i've read the first few!

    stephen kings-misery is a good read :)

    i really want to read disco bloodbath too but i could only see it for stupid amounts of money on amazon!

    ReplyDelete