Monday 17 August 2009

MISC#001 - So, It begins

Right, I'm here. Let's get on with it.

Do not be fooled. THIS is my first blog entry.

I've currently got a blog on myspace about my marathon training that I'll be moving over here at some point, which is nice.

All other things will follow in a natural progression of time and effort. Although, this should probably be effortless, but again, that'll come. I hope.

You may notice the title of my blogs start very programmic like, this is my way.

Have yet to decide what indeed to blog about exactly. Will probably end up being a mix of random stuff that no one person will be interested in, but a few might find bits and pieces here and there. I'm mainly doing this for myself, to store the mind of now.

I don't know how successful this will be for me, but I can try.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment