Friday 26 February 2010

New Playstation Goodies


So, payday came around once again and I decided to treat myself to some
Playstation 3 goodies.

I had notice last week that Burnout Paradise had some DLC (downloadable content) on sale on the PSN, so I went for it. Only after I bought it did I realise just how much I had saved! (Buying individually, £65+. Sale price, £14.99! Bargain)

So now I am working my way through Big Surf Island and it's many jumps, races and hidden treasures. Woo!

Also, I took up another sale offer and finally bought Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix!!!111oneoneoneOMGOMG

Hoping to relive the days of first getting my Super Nintendo and spending hours kicking the crap out of whatever was standing next to me!

I get the feeling it's going to be a productive weekend!

M


(PS - Thanks to Wikipedia, my unofficial link sponser on this blog post)

1 comment:

  1. I am sure the Street Fighter 3D thingy was on the way, that looks very flat. A classic though.

    ReplyDelete