Monday 2 November 2009

My last day in the club

I have survive 364 days of The Club, and I have way through the 365th. That's right, tomorrow is my birthday and I become even older than I am right now! (I think that's how birthdays work)

I've got the whole week off work and I plan to use it. The mornings to watch films I haven't yet gotten a chance to watch and the afternoons to go out and take advantage of London. How much I stick to the 2nd part is up for debate.

I'm heading out soon to trade in some gaming items for... well... more gaming items. Hopefully it won't stop me from going out later on, but only time will tell.

I should enjoy my last day as a 27 year old. Free to do what I want, and right now, I want to go out and get some fresh air.

Chat at you later intrawebs.

M

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    I remember thinking if I were to die young, it would be aged 27, madness I know, but it can be explained with most of my musical heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, Bryan Ottoson (lesser known but still awesome, from American Head Charge)

    All gone to early.

    ReplyDelete